Combining breakthrough optics with progressive engineering, the SkyVault Series is our biggest, boldest technology yet. Whether you want to enhance light capture, focus light over greater distances, or spread light evenly throughout a space, the patented technologies built into the SkyVault Series deliver powerful performance for any application.
Advanced domes and daylight collection technologies capture daylight using proprietary rooftop technologies that harvest low-angle morning, afternoon, and winter daylight to increase light output.
Raybender® HD Technology
A vertical daylight-capturing microlens that:
- Increases the harvest of low-angle light for maximum collection capacity
- Boosts light output under marginal daylight conditions and winter months
- Extends daylight delivery during low-light hours of the day
An innovative in-dome reflector that:
- Redirects low-angle morning, afternoon, and winter daylight for maximum light capture
- Increases light input for greater light output
- Delivers unsurpassed year-round performance
The world's most reflective tubing transfers maximum daylight from rooftop to diffuser with minimal light loss and perfect color rendition.
Spectralight® Infinity Tubing
World's most reflective material that:
- Delivers 99.7%* specular reflectivity for maximum daylight transfer
- Provides the purest color rendition possible so colors are truer and brighter
- Allows for lengthy tube runs and 90 degree turns to deliver daylight to lower floors
* Specular reflectance greater than 99% with wavelength specific reflectance up to 99.7% for the visible spectrum
Thermal Insulation Panel
Provides unmatched thermal performance. Two climate control discs paired with a polycarbonate ring prevent conductive and convective heat transfer. Spectralight® Infinity material inside the ring maximizes light transfer.
A technology integrated into Spectralight Infinity tubing that uses a proprietary process to filter out infrared wavelengths and minimize solar heat gain.
Choose evenly dispersed daylight, focus on the task plane, and dimming to control daylight and set the scene.